The FireWire I/O Module type PREV039/10/1 can be used with both Apple Mac and PC.
- macOS 10.4.11 to macOS 12.6.
- In macOS 13 Ventura, Apple removed support for Core Audio over firewire so the Orpheus and a multitude of other firewire devices will no longer work.
- You will need to download & install the FireWire module control panel for Mac in order to select sync sources correctly.
- Windows (Vista or higher, 32 or 64 bit) required.
- 64-bit versions are fully supported.
- You will need to download & install the FireWire module driver and control panel for PC.
As with any software, it is advisable to create a system back-up prior to installation and to back-up your data regularly.