MDIO DANTE Module
The Exceptional Benefits of DANTE Brought to Atlas and Titan
The Prism Sound MDIO DANTE module brings all of the amazing benefits of Dante to our much revered ATLAS and TITAN interfaces. Installation is quick and simple, breathing new life and routing possibilities into your studio in a matter of minutes. Dante’s exceptional networking capabilities combined with Prism Sounds legendary conversion makes Titan and Atlas true market leaders.
Ease of Use
Signal routing and system configuration with Dante is fast, simple, and incredibly flexible. Dante Controller software automatically discovers each device on the network, enabling you to instantly route audio, label devices, and configure the network.
Dante systems are highly scalable, from a simple pairing of a console to a computer, to complex networks running thousands of audio channels. Networks can be expanded and reconfigured at any time using logical routes instead of physical point-to-point connections.
One cable does it all. Dante does away with bundles of heavy, expensive analog or multicore cabling, replacing it with low-cost, easily available CAT5e, CAT6, or fiber optic cable. Requiring just one cable per device Dante represents a simple, lightweight, and economical solution.
The De Facto Standard
Dante is adopted by more AV manufacturers than any other networking technology, giving you the option to install any of hundreds of Dante-enabled products. All Dante products are compatible, enabling you to mix devices from multiple manufacturers in a single network.
- Basic Routing in Dante Controller
- Using Device Filters in Dante Controller
- Using Channel Groups in Dante Controller
- Using Device View in Dante Controller
- Networking Basics for Audio
- Renaming Devices in Dante Controller
- Adjusting Sample Rates in Dante Controller
- Latency Management in Dante Controller
- Using Multicast with Dante Controller
- Using Presets in Dante Controller
- Using the Event Log in Dante Controller