- Version 2.03
- Download 4487
- File Size 14 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 12, 2019
- Last Updated February 14, 2020
Control App and Firmware for Atlas, Titan and Lyra for Mac V2.03
Control Panel App Installer for Mac OS X 10.11 and above for Lyra, Titan and Atlas. Zipped .pkg file.
IMPORTANT: Generally, you should upgrade the Control panel software and the device firmware to versions downloaded at the same time. Different combinations of driver and firmware version may be incompatible. The firmware version is reported in the top bar of the new black Control app. This control panel application is also used to update the firmware. Always update the Control Panel software first before performing the separate firmware update process. Please see the Firmware Loading Guide for details of the firmware loading procedure.
The v2.03 release has the following upgrades compared to the previous 1.24 release...
- Brand New Control app:-
- New "darker" design.
- The window is resizeable to display better on higher resolution screens.
- Supports and works with the MDIO-Dante module
- A small change to display that shows mixer tabs as "greyed out" when they are disabled.
- Atlas firmware has a fix for MIDI
- The firmware for Lyra, Titan and Atlas has a fix for a possible problem where audio I/O may be corrupt when Standby was switched off then back on again too quickly.
- Support in the firmware for the MDIO-Dante module in Titan and Atlas units that have it fitted. The new Control Panel can operate across the Dante network.
The v2.03 installer package for Mac includes:- Control Panel v2.0.3, and Firmware for Lyra v1.17.6486 and for Titan and Atlas v1.17.6484, Verifile Checker 1.01 (6148).
If you need to use Atlas, Titan or Lyra on an older version of Mac OS than 10.11, please use version 1.24 which will work on 10.5 and above or contact our Tech Support who may be able to supply a v2 Control panel installer for some older Mac OS versions.